Saturday, September 26, 2009

Handsome Fella In Search of Lifetime Companion...


Hi, folks. My name is Junior and I just had my first-ever birthday on September 24th. My foster mom said as my present I got to be neutered. I don't think that was a very nice present, but she knows best.

My brother and I are in rescue cuz our we didn't sell when we were little puppies, although all of our brothers and sisters found their homes. I am glad we didn't sell to just anyone--my foster mom and her rescue friends will do a good job of finding the very bestest home for me.

I am a bigger boy at about 60 lbs. I like to point birds in the yard but have not been hunting yet. I think I would like to chase cats, so a home without cats would be best for me. I like other dogs, but I really like to cuddle with people.. I like to put my big clunky head in laps. I am working on not pulling on a leash, but I do know how to sit when I am told. I am quiet in a crate and know that it means time to settle down.

Email my foster mom at argsprescue@rocketmail.com to tell her you want to adopt me. Thanks!

No comments: