Friday, September 4, 2009

Military Pet In Need of Forever Home...


Hi, my name is Pepper. I used to live with my dad. We had lots of fun together. My dad had to go to this place called WAR. I'm not sure where that is, but my dad said he had to go so that people like you could live here and be safe. My dad sent me to live with his sister, but she had too many dogs and I was in danger of getting sent to a place called the POUND. I have heard about the pound, and it sounds like a scary place. Now I am safe in foster care in AR. I am a very nice boy--I like other dogs and people. The jury is still out on cats--if I see one I will let you know how it goes between me and Mr. Cat. I don't mind staying in a crate, but I can be left alone in the house and don't tear anything up. I am housebroken (my dad taught me really good manners) and I am an all-around good boy. I really want to have a home again--it's nice here, but I want a family or person all to myself. Email my foster mom at argsprescue@rocketmail.com to find out about adopting me. My foster mom is so cool, she can get me a ride to almost anywhere, so don't hesitate to ask!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Awww!! Having been in the Army myself this one is especially hard to see :-( I am really keeping my fingers crossed and loving thoughts for you Pepper!!!!