Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This...


Hi, my name is Chase. My brother and I are in rescue because no one purchased us from our breeder. I am glad we didn't go live with just anybody. My foster mom and her rescue friends will make sure we get the most awesome homes ever. I am very sweet and just had my first birthday on September 24. I like to point birds in the yard, but haven't been hunting yet.

I am such a good boy that I can stay in the house by myself when my foster mom is gone and I don't even have to stay in a crate. I know that I better be on my best behavior so that a really nice person will adopt me. I am a quiet GSP and really like to be close to my person. I don't jump up, I just nudge you with my liver nose and tell you to pet me, please. I am about 50 lbs and may grow just a little bit more. I'm in Arkansas, but my foster mom has transport contacts that can help me get to my new home. Email argsprescue@rocketmail.com to talk to my foster mom about adopting me.

No comments: